E-mail : info@greenfootprintstravel.com

+91 9497406931

About Head

Payment Details


  • We would be happy to answer any of your enquiries at the following email address: info@greenfootprintstravel.com
  • Once you've made the reservation, you'll get an e-mail from us asking you to make the payment.
  • Phone No: +91 477 2724497, +91 9497406931

Mode of Payment

To secure your booking we require a minimum 60% deposit made by bank transfer or credit card to Green Foot Prints Travel. The remaining 40% of your payment can be made by a 2nd bank transfer or credit card prior to your departure. You can also make the 2nd payment in local currency direct to your tour leader when you arrive in India, if that's more convenient.

Please pay in one of these options.


Credit Card

Bank Transfer.

In case of Bank Transfer, you can send the money directly to our account.
Our Bank is Federal Bank.
Our Branch is TKK
Our Bank's SWIFT code: FDRLINBBIBD
Our Account no: 11540100164021



Once you've made the Payment, you'll get an e-mail from us confirming your reservation.

  • You will get the full itinerary emailed once you have made the initial payment of 60% This is to protect our trips from being copied and misused.
  • All bookings should be done at least 30 days in advance.
  • Any cancellations should be made atleast 30 days prior to the commencement of the trip, if not the trip price will not be refunded.

Please ensure you read through the Terms and Conditions under the menu tab 'Make a booking'.