E-mail : info@greenfootprintstravel.com

Call: +91 9497406931

Passanger Guidelines

PASSENGER GUIDELINES


General Information

  • This is the mid-range trip designed for families and small groups. Passengers below 8yrs and above 70yrs are not entitled for the trip.
  • Private and public transport is used in the trip which reduces the trip expense considerably. All hassles when using public transport are handled by your group leader.
  • Rooms are provided on a twin share basis in home stays and mid-range hotels. In some places, accommodations are basic such as dormitory.
  • In general rooms are with fans with no air conditioning. A/C is available on request and on an availability basis. All food is included in the home stays.
  • All tips e.g. carrying bags are included and paid by your group leader.
  • Please keep enough money with you for extra expenses e.g. food not included, shopping, optional activities etc…
  • Please make an advance payment of 60% when you make the booking. The rest 40% can be paid prior to your departure.
  • Prior to the commencement of the trip all guest need to fill in a guest information sheet with their passport, visa, and insurance details.

Camera Guidelines

  • Some communities are very conservative and they may not welcome their photographs being taken.
  • Always get permission when you attempt to take snaps.
  • Generally, people will be happy if you offer them copies of the photographs.

Medical Requirements

  • All passengers need to take essential medicines with them because it is illegal for a group leader to provide medicines.
  • Please check you have completed all necessary vaccination requirements before arrival.

Visa

  • Make sure you have completed all visa requirements well before departure.

Extra tips

  • Make sure you carry all travel gears such as proper trekking boots, rain coats, hats etc..
  • You're traveling in a tropical country. Make sure you have sun protection creams, mosquito repellent sprays etc..
  • In Indian restaurants, 10% of the total price is considered a decent tip.